Suraj Nangia, Partner with inputs from Mansi Chopra, Manager – Direct Taxation contributed an article on Mobilisation/Demobilisation charges from part of “receipts” under section 44BB for Corporate Professionals Today (Taxmann).
Direct taxes Mobilisation/Demobilisation Charges Form Part of ‘Receipts’ Under Section 44BB – Suraj Nangia
- Incentivising ‘quality orders’ of CIT(A)
- PERSONAL TAX: Tax deduction on municipal tax only on let-out property – Suraj Nangia
- How to claim credit if you have paid taxes abroad- Suraj Nangia
- Common mistakes to avoid while filing ITR-1- Suraj Nangia
- Domino’s Pizza case ‘encouraging’ for MNEs expanding into India – Suraj Nangia