Suraj Nangia, Partner with inputs from Mansi Chopra, Manager – Direct Taxation contributed an article on Mobilisation/Demobilisation charges from part of “receipts” under section 44BB for Corporate Professionals Today (Taxmann).
Direct taxes Mobilisation/Demobilisation Charges Form Part of ‘Receipts’ Under Section 44BB – Suraj Nangia
- The Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Ordinance, 2019 – Government’s way to tackle chit fund scams
- Capital gains tax: Sold house? Now buy a new one in your name
- I-T dept allows manual filing by resident, NRI taxpayers for nil/lower TDS certificate- Suraj Nangia
- CBDT outlines recommended approaches to deal with rulings exchanged under BEPS Action 5
- Not filing a return in India will leave taxpayer in an incredibly vulnerable position
Total Users : 10937