Suraj Nangia, Partner with inputs from Mansi Chopra, Manager – Direct Taxation contributed an article on Mobilisation/Demobilisation charges from part of “receipts” under section 44BB for Corporate Professionals Today (Taxmann).
Direct taxes Mobilisation/Demobilisation Charges Form Part of ‘Receipts’ Under Section 44BB – Suraj Nangia
- CBDT outlines recommended approaches to deal with rulings exchanged under BEPS Action 5
- Not filing a return in India will leave taxpayer in an incredibly vulnerable position
- Evolving tax reforms: Bane for exporters by Suraj Nangia
- Incentivising ‘quality orders’ of CIT(A)
- PERSONAL TAX: Tax deduction on municipal tax only on let-out property – Suraj Nangia
Total Users : 3576