Suraj Nangia, Partner with inputs from Mansi Chopra, Manager – Direct Taxation contributed an article on Mobilisation/Demobilisation charges from part of “receipts” under section 44BB for Corporate Professionals Today (Taxmann).
Direct taxes Mobilisation/Demobilisation Charges Form Part of ‘Receipts’ Under Section 44BB – Suraj Nangia
- How limited scrutiny approach can avoid pendency of tax litigation cases, arrears and delays
- Income Tax: 10% TDS on joint development agreement for property purchase
- Nangia Advisors LLP in News- File your IT return by Suraj Nangia
- Nangia Advisors LLP – PERSONAL TAX – Ask THE EXPERT column by Suraj Nangia
- Deadline for filing first instalment of advance tax ends 15 June